Sunday, July 12, 2009

Time to Dive Into the Blogosphere!

I’ve been reading blogs for years, but never had the discipline or time to create one of my own. To be honest, I still don’t have the time but, I will make a consistent effort to “feed the machine”. I started this blog to have a living archive of this pivotal stage in my life. This is not a personal blog or diary of any sort, just a reflection of my views on various topics pertaining to PR.

Since I will be a senior in the fall, there are many thoughts swimming through my mind. Where should I live post graduation? Is my resume up to par with industry standards? What’s the state of PR in our current economy? Will I get a job?! With the current state of the economy and the thousands of students graduating from college to only end up living at home (might I add penniless) is frightening.

As I search for the answers to my litany of questions I will share them with you. I figure the same questions and concerns I have are shared by others.

4 comments:

  1. I thouht you done a fabalous job, you were using big words snd I didn't understand, bad enough prounouce them. Excellent job! luv ya, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aslee, I am facing those questions on a daily basis so I think you put it quite well. I am proud of you as well. I look forward to your future posts because I need some help finding the answers. Keep the good work up!

    Janaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant Ashlee no Aslee! Typing way to fast. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL it's okay thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete